VO Home Studio : Space VO Home Studio : Space

Great idea, very useful tips! I love the way visuals interacted with the audio. Simple, entertaining and helpful!

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

Very interesting

I like it, from the story to animation, everything is in it's place. I specifically love how you perceived everything with dramatic effect. Props!

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Nice animation

The animation and the voices are great, but the theme itself is not really funny, interesting or new :/

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Sorry to disappoint, but glad you liked the animation and audio! Cheers for commenting, sir!

A paedophile story A paedophile story

I can't remember

The last time I saw an incredible animation like this. I am speechless. I mean...really..... Do I have to explain?

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Love this series!

I really enjoyed it. Great stuff! Make more!

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks!

24 in 24 24 in 24

Incredible!

To think all of this was done in one day! I knew this project was gonna be awesome, but not this awesome!

Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

I wouldn't normally give it a 10...

9 instead. But since it was done in only a day and it has some really awesome entries, it totally deserves a 10! Great job!

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

great

From the story to animation.. I like how you solved their communication. I really enjoyed the movie!

Surviving Cucumber Clock Surviving Cucumber Clock

Hahaha

Great idea and animation! Loved it!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Bravo!

This is one excellent work of art! Entertaining, original, well animated, great artwork, storytelling and audio effects. Hoping to see more from you!